ER&DCI Institute of Technology
ER&DCI Institute of Technology is the academic wing of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Thiruvananthapuram. ER&DCI Institute of Technology was started in 2001 with a mission to groom and nurture competitive professionals, empowering them with state-of-the-art skill sets in Electronics and Information Technology. The campus is situated in the heart of Thiruvananthapuram city. The College is affiliated to A P J Abdul Kalam Technological Univeristy(KTU) and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Read more
VLSI and Embedded Systems
- VLSI & Embedded System Design sectors foresee huge opportunities triggered by demands from the cloud, IoT and automotive industries.
- The average salary of VLSI Design Engineer is 6 Lakhs & Firmware Engineer is 7 Lakhs in India.
- Our programmes focus on hands on skills related to architecting semiconductor devices and circuits, designing systems with the use of embedded components such as CPU, memory, and peripherals.
- We provide ample opportunities to work with the latest EDA tools and work on CDAC projects.
Cyber Forensics and Information Security
- A degree in Cyber Security equals a niche job in an elite organisation.
- Cyber Security career options growing faster than other sectors.
- As per NASSCOM reports, demand for Cyber Security professionals in India alone will be one million by 2020.
- The average salary for the role of Cyber Security specialist in India is ₹7,50,000.
- 100% placement in the last two consecutive years in reputable organisations.
Excellent Campus Placement for M.Tech pass outsPlacement Status Read more
- "Convocation Ceremony for M.Tech passouts 2021, 2022"
- "Inaugural function for Anti Drug day events"
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.