ER&DCI Institute of Technology
ER&DCI Institute of Technology is the academic wing of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Thiruvananthapuram. ER&DCI Institute of Technology was started in 2001 with a mission to groom and nurture competitive professionals, empowering them with state-of-the-art skill sets in Electronics and Information Technology. The campus is situated in the heart of Thiruvananthapuram city. The College is affiliated to A P J Abdul Kalam Technological Univeristy(KTU) and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Read more
VLSI and Embedded Systems
- VLSI & Embedded System Design sectors foresee huge opportunities triggered by demands from the cloud, IoT and automotive industries.
- The average salary of VLSI Design Engineer is 6 Lakhs & Firmware Engineer is 7 Lakhs in India.
- Our programmes focus on hands on skills related to architecting semiconductor devices and circuits, designing systems with the use of embedded components such as CPU, memory, and peripherals.
- We provide ample opportunities to work with the latest EDA tools and work on CDAC projects.
Cyber Forensics and Information Security
- A degree in Cyber Security equals a niche job in an elite organisation.
- Cyber Security career options growing faster than other sectors.
- As per NASSCOM reports, demand for Cyber Security professionals in India alone will be one million by 2020.
- The average salary for the role of Cyber Security specialist in India is ₹7,50,000.
- 100% placement in the last two consecutive years in reputable organisations.
Excellent Campus Placement for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 M.Tech pass outs
Two students of M.Tech Cyber Forensics and Information Security 2021 Batch got selected for internship and subsequent placement in Saint Gobain-Cyber Security Wing in the campus placement drive conducted on May 22, 2020. Twelve students from the same batch were also selected for paid internship in the fourth semester and for subsequent placement in UST Global Trivandrum.One student of the same batch got selescted fro internship and subsequent placement in Tata Elxsi, Trivandrum. Two Students of M.Tech VLSI and Embedded System 2021 Batch got selected in Infinicomm, Bangalore. Two Students of M.Tech VLSI and Embedded System 2021 Batch got selected in UnitedLex, Bangalore. Two Students of M.Tech VLSI and Embedded System 2021 Batch got selected in Acsia Technologies, Trivandrum. One Student of M.Tech VLSI and Embedded System 2021 Batch got selected in Quest Global, Trivandrum. One Student of M.Tech VLSI and Embedded System 2021 Batch got selected in Deepvision, Hyderabad. Read more
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.